Alimony/Spousal Support

While divorce decrees are legally binding documents, certain life-changing circumstances may necessitate a modification to the original orders. In other cases, one party may not be honoring the terms of the original agreement, requiring enforcement. With the assistance of Rotolo, Bozanian & Yi, clients may seek to modify or enforce the terms of their divorce agreements.

Regardless of whether Rotolo, Bozanian & Yi represented you during your divorce, our experienced team can assist you in making the necessary modifications to your agreement and creating a strategy that meets your needs. For strong representation and compassionate counsel in these and other family law matters, contact our Palisades Park firm at (201) 947-1500.

Protect Your Rights, Guard Your Interests

At our Palisades Park firm, we understand that modifications to, or enforcement of, divorce decrees and settlement agreements may be necessary after a divorce is finalized. We assist clients in post-judgment issues and post-decree modifications and enforcement. Even if a different law firm represented you in your divorce, we can still advocate on your behalf in a modification or enforcement case.

Our expert attorneys have over 20 years of experience representing clients seeking to make updated arrangements to their divorce decrees. Mr. Bozanian can work closely alongside you to customize a strategy that meets your individual goals. Further, you can rest assured that your rights and interests will be protected throughout the entire modification or enforcement process.

Comprehensive Counsel and Guidance

Child support disputes are never easy. But with the help of an experienced and knowledgeable New Jersey family law attorney, your hardship can be minimized considerably. To have a strong advocate by your side that can ease your burden and offer you guidance throughout your case, contact Rotolo, Bozanian & Yi today at (201) 947-1500.

Get In touch

Leave us a message

115 Broad Ave, Palisades Park, NJ 07650


Powered by: